For most, prom is about one month away which means it’s time to crank the tunes and amp up your fitness level if you want to tone!
- Prioritize Fitness: We know you’re busy but be sure to schedule your workout into your day and make it a priority. You’ll feel great knowing one of the tasks on your daily to-do list is checked off.
- Work your Legs: Focus on toning not only your arms and midsection but your legs as well. Remember that 2014 prom trends point to shorter dresses so you’re going to want some killer stems in time for the big day.
- Snack Wisely: Put down the bag of Skittles and forget the way to the vending machine if you want to see your fitness efforts pay off. Not sure what to pack for a healthy snack? We’re loving the tips found HERE!
- Drink Up: Yes, you’ve heard it before but we’ll say it again, be sure to drink 10 eight-ounce glasses of water per day.
- Recruit a friend: Why not tackle your fitness challenge with a buddy? Set goals together and tackle your prom countdown together.
- Dress the part: Let’s be honest, the right outfit can be a great motivator. Find our picks below of the essentials to get your workout on
- Jacket: lululemon athletica, $118 FIND IT HERE!
- Workout Bag, lululemon athletica, $118 FIND IT HERE!
- Headband, Forever 21, $4.80 FIND IT HERE!
- Bottoms, Aritzia, $30 FIND IT HERE!
- Water Bottle, The Bay, $30 FIND IT HERE!
- Nike Running Shoes, The Bay, $130 FIND IT HERE!