The spring weather not only brings a change to your wardrobe but a beauty change up is also a must! Ditch the darks and brighten up your morning routine with these fun additions to your regimen. Whether you’re a 5-minute and under kind of gal or have some prep time to primp, there’s a tip for everyone in today’s post!
1. Prep those puckers: Winter can often leave a harsh effect on your lips so get to moisturizing with the Lip Balm #1 by Kiehl’s, $10
2. Get your Glow On: Create that coveted ‘dewy’ effect with the perfect luminizer from Sephora, $36
3. Spritz on Spring: Spritz on spring with this floral infused perfume by Chloe, $25
4. Bring on the Bronzer: Oh yes, it’s that of time of year again to bring on the bronzer. This compact from Tarte is matte, waterproof and packs a punch with Vitamin A and E. Tarte Bronzer, $30
5. Pull out the Primer: With warmer temps and sunshine filled days, it’s likely that a glistening glow (aka sweat) is bound to find you. Using a primer helps offer your makeup more mileage throughout the day eliminating the need to touch up with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, $32
6. Ditch the Foundation: It’s time to ditch the layers and a heavy foundation. Consider switching to a CC Cream like this one from Sephora, $26. We love that this product also packs an SPF20 for extra protection
7. Switch up your Shade: A bright new lip colour can often inject some new life into your routine. We love Saint Germain by MAC $19