Love your job! We are looking for an organized Stock Associate to join our team for the Holiday Season! DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we've opened over 160 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. You can find our bright trendy teashops in a lot of locations across North America and we are coming to your neighbourhood too. The sky is the limit!
We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, and modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products. Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
· Manage the stock room daily and work closely with the Assistant Store Manager
· Monitor inventory and the distribution of materials to the store floor
· Maintaining regular inventory counts and keeping a record of all hard goods with the Assistant Store Manager
· Appropriately handle and store of the received goods and supplies
· Receive all of the store merchandise and verify the same with the items listed in the transfer sheets
· Clean, pack and ship items back to our warehouse, deal with requests and counts from the allocation team
· Contribute to a positive and fun team Some ideal qualities:
· You love the world of tea, or are willing to discover it!
· You are professional, fun, and have great communication skills
· You have strong organizational skills and are a team player
· You are proficient with computers
· You are a positive person and have personality! A sense of humour is a must! Sound good?
Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 Closed