Sports Sales Advisor (Full-Time) - Cycling
Our mission at Decathlon Canada :
Decathlon is a family-owned company, founded in 1976, France, and inspired by the belief that the best sports products should be accessible to everyone.
We are an international sporting goods company with over 1600 stores, a presence in over 55 countries worldwide, and one of the largest sporting goods companies in the world.
Our 4 core values, responsibility, vitality, authenticity, and generosity that guide us in providing our customers with the best products and experience to make the sport more accessible and enjoyable.
We love sports and we all dream of sharing this passion with as many people as possible.
If you want a career where people are not just coworkers, but teammates, this may be the place for you!
- Welcome and inform our customers about our products and services to meet their needs
- Ensure the visual presentation and product replenishment
- Promote the benefits of becoming a Decathlon member
- Ensure the sustainability of the store by providing support to colleagues in other departments and store events
- Take initiatives to promote the economic development of the department and the store including department sales and market analysis
- Process deliveries of stock and goods with high efficiency in mind.
- Analysis of your sports performance and take decisions
- Ability to lift items up to 25kg
Candidate profile searched:
Sound good so far? If so, here's the type of person we're looking for...
- Someone looking to combine a passion for sport with work,
- Open-minded with a natural sense of service to help others
- Energetic and have a positive attitude
- Well aware of the area around Burlington
- Hands-on, and fueled by challenges
- Allowed to work in Canada
- Available to work on the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday).
What we are offering you:
The opportunity to share a common passion for the sport with a united and motivated team. To express your sense of initiative, and to contribute to making the sport accessible for everyone. We offer a supportive, social atmosphere. We celebrate each victory and understand that failures are inevitable steps on the road to success. It's only by falling down that we learn how to get back on our feet.
3 weeks of paid vacation (6% of yearly earning)
2 personal days per year
Medical and dental insurances
Bi-weekly bonus between 0 to 10% of your base salary
Product discount on your Decathlon purchases
Continuous training and personal development
Join the adventure!
- Saturday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm