Kiehl's Since 1851 offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education. Our world-renowned and much respected line of specialty products includes skin care and hair care preparations, as well as bath and body items.
Presently we have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Key holder.
· Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
· Building long-term relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs.
· Meets/exceeds all personal goals. Acts as a role model delivering consistent and exemplary service.
· Assumes the role of Sales Leader as needed. Follows-up with Store Manager to discuss observations, feedback and concerns.
· Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
· Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
· Works with other Sale Associates to improve performance through peer coaching, team selling, encouragement and feedback.
· Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
· Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
· 2+ years of specialty retail store experience (mandatory)
· Working knowledge of store operation procedures
· Strong math skills required
· Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
· Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 6, 2021 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 11, 2021 Closed
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- New Years' Day - Jan. 1, 2022 Closed