Who is an Expeditor?
You love the thrill of backroom organization and strategy.
You understand what it really means to work smarter, not harder!
Your quick reaction time allows you to be swift on your feet and quick on decision making.
Your 6th sense is 'sense of urgency'.
Expeditors are experts in organization and efficiency, managing inventory processing and overall backroom strategy according to the company's standards. Expeditors work during and outside of normal business hours to receive and process shipments, strategically organize the store and the backroom, and complete other inventory-related tasks to maximize profitable product sell-through.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Under the direction of the Expeditor Leader, you will: receive/process stock received from warehouse, involving: unpack, count, fold, size and place on the floor, overflow stock placed in back room and stored areas
· Assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and organizing product
· Ensure stock replenishment in work areas
· Complete other additional projects as required or by request, under the direction of the Expeditor Leader
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Traits) and Qualifications:
· A passion for product flow and efficiency,
· Available 5 days a week, 5-8 hour shifts during evening non-business hours between the time range of 7pm-2am
(time window subjective as to current business needs)
· Responsible and dependable
· Proactive and solution-oriented
· Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
· Excellent team player and ability to work independently
· Excellent communication skills verbal and written
· Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 Closed
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed