At Melanie Lyne we pride ourselves on creating unique and memorable shopping experiences for each of our customers. We truly believe that our sales associates are our Brand Ambassadors. If you love fashion, want to help women dress their best, and enjoy building client relationships, this is the position for you.
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards, driving sales by assessing the unique needs of customers.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers, and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships using Laura Canada's Clientele Development tools.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently
- Consistently maintains Laura Canada's visual presentation, housekeeping and Health and Safety standards.
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Supports store initiatives as directed.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in a retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 shifts per week (minimum 3-hour shift)
- Participates in inventory twice per year, all training sessions and staff meetings
- Works in a standing/walking position
- Lifts approximately 20-30 lbs of product/boxes, as required
- Uses ladders as required
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis
- Positive attitude and confident
- Flexible to the hours of the business
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 17, 2020 Closed
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 Closed