Sales Associate with opportunity to become key holder
MUST BE BILINGUAL
Do you seek a challenging yet rewarding career? Are you a people person who enjoys interacting and satisfying customers? We're seeking sales associates and we want to hear from you!
Primarily, the responsibility of the sales associate is to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
Essential Functions Include:
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- 1-3 years of retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- New Years' Day - Jan. 1, 2022 Closed