WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Reporting to the District Sales Manager, the Store Managers are customer service experts and leaders! Their key focus is to ensure that customers are served according to the customer experience standards and that sales are achieved. This role is accountable for driving sales, customer experience, people development, recruitment, coaching and performance management as well as maintaining visual standards. As part of the RCL team, you must be driven, flexible and motivated to achieve goals.
ATTRIBUTES OF A GREAT STORE MANAGER:
- You possess 3 to 5 years of experience in management;
- You are a strong leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
- You have a strong appreciation for body diversity
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to coach and mentor others
- You enjoy the challenge of building store teams
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service
- Making business priorities come to life via superior planning and goal setting;
- Planning effectively for staffing needs and actively recruiting
- Coaching, training and developing the team on product knowledge
- Creating and fostering a positive work environment;
- Managing the set-up of new store plans and promotions
- Effectively execute visual merchandising plans to company guidelines
- Be a brand ambassador for the business by advocating #RW&Co, #RWINSIDER and #RCLJOURNEY as part of our company social initiatives
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Great Employee Benefit Package
- Opportunity to be entrepreneurial
- 50% discount on all our merchandise
- Ability to lead a team who all share a common interest in fashion
- Sense of belonging to the RCL family
- Flexibility to lead branding events that can be as creative as you'd like
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited that has over 650 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans Canada Limited thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reitmans Canada Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Reitmans Canada Limited, however only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Reitmans Canada Limited will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 Closed