Are you someone who is passionate about following the latest fashion trends? Are you looking for your first leadership role? Then this role is for you!
As a Key Holder, you will report to the Store Manager and focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident.
Day in the life (What you will do):
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Cover the sales floor and help ensure all visual standards are met
- Responsible for store opening and closing procedures
Who you are (What you will bring):
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism ( English & French) is an asset
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires youlet's talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 Closed
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed