The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
· Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
· Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
· Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
· Acts with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
· Can be depended on for a unique perspective.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of cash register systems with basic computer skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
As the Sales Associate, you will:
· Build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, sharing product suggestions, additional product information and offering alternative positive opinions.
· Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
· Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
· Maintains a professional and productive work environment
· Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently
· Assist in the execution of seasonal changeover, maintenance and restocking of departments as per visual merchandise direction
· Assist in the preparation and execution of the annual inventory count if required
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- New Years' Day - Jan. 1, 2022 Closed