The job of a cashier involves register responsibility as well as administrative duties. Being the last representative of our store that the customer sees before leaving, the cashier must be friendly and energetic as well as swift to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Flexible schedule/open availability especially over the weekends
- Previous retail experience a plus
- Open to being cross-trained (Sales/Cashier)
- Growth opportunities
- Passion for fashion!
- Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit.
Sounds like you? THEN, APPLY NOW ONLINE.
Zara USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 Closed
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed